[Openstack-i18n] horizon, django_openstack_auth and other stable/liberty created

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Sep 25 15:43:05 UTC 2015

Hi, translation team,

horizon, django_openstack_auth, and other projects as mentioned in my
email have now stable/liberty branches created [1].

Daisy and myself have created the corresponding version for liberty in
Zanata. The version name is stable-liberty.

So from now on, all translations/review should be made in the
stable-liberty version.
The master version of horizon and django_openstack_auth is now set "Read
Only" and will be open to accept translations after Liberty is done.

Andreas

[1] Horizon is currently get prepared for branch, the git repo is not
yet updated but our version will be the branch point
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)