[Openstack-i18n] IBM translations to contribute: update

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Sep 21 09:21:38 UTC 2015

Versions have been created for IBM to import their translations in the
production server.
These resources could be browsed through a "group" view.
https://translate.openstack.org/version-group/view/ibm-translations-group

@ Doug, I think you could start uploading now.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)