[Openstack-i18n] translating python clients

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:54:20 UTC 2015

I have no comment on Liberty translation priority atm.

I think a couple of different topics are discussed at the same here.

* CLI translation priority
* Server side project translation priority
* (potential) usage of server side project translations in Horizon

We need to have more contact with project teams in the next cycle
more deeply to decide translation priorties before starting translations.
In the past releases, i18n team tended to start discussions after starting
translations and it is too late for the game in most cases.

Regarding client projects, I know openstackclient is our future and
the keystone team encourage to use openstackclient for Keystone v3 API.
However, regarding other projects like nova or neutron,
the progress of openstackclient integration is not well enojgh
and a new feature is implemented in each client.
Thus we need to consider the priority in the next cycle.

For other topics, I will comment on them later if necessary.