[Openstack-i18n] Zanata, message to the team

Alex Eng aeng at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 21:09:21 UTC 2015

Regardless language team discussion should be in mailing or not, personally
I think a feature in Zanata to allow coordinator to contact team members is
useful in some occasion.

Same for scenario where project maintainer should be able to contact the
team.

There's already few request made regarding notification system in Zanata
for these kind of event.

https://zanata.atlassian.net/browse/ZNTA-526 - Language team join request
https://zanata.atlassian.net/browse/ZNTA-531 - Translation milestone

Perhaps a new request for this?

Alex Eng
Globalisation Tools Engineering
DID: +61 3514 8262 <callto:+61+3514+8262>
Mobile: +614 2335 3457 <callto:+614+2335+3457>

Red Hat, Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
Level 1, 193 North Quay
Brisbane 4000
Office: +61 7 3514 8100 <callto:+61+7+3514+8100>
Fax: +61 7 3514 8199 <callto:+61+7+3514+8199>
Website: www.redhat.com