[Openstack-i18n] Migration to Zanata will start at 00:00UTC September 9th

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Fri Sep 11 16:19:39 UTC 2015

Hi Daisy,

On Fri Sep 11 2015 12:27:39 GMT+0200 (CEST) guoyingc at cn.ibm.com wrote:

> As to Transifex, I don't have specific plan to remove or freeze projects.
> I want to get team's inputs before I make the decision.
>
> Freezing all OpenStack projects is complicated in Transifex.
> Removing might be easy but I don't want to do that
> until I make sure that removing the whole project will not make any
> translation teams unhappy.

That makes sense, thanks.

> I have try all the ways to broadcast to all OpenStack translators in
> Transifex
> that we have moved to Zanata and we don't support OpenStack projects in
> Transifex
> any more. Hope they could see the information and move to Zanata.
> When most of the translators and translation team move to Zanata,
> we may decide to remove it.

I've seen your posts and this surely is helpful. Just new joiners
obviously don't see that. I wonder if we can put a comment somewhere to
avoid people (try to) join there. Besides that I've seen you marked at
least the Horizon pieces to not accept translations anymore, probably
you should do that for all projects?

> That's my thoughts. I want to get your inputs.

I'll leave that to more experienced contributors but like to say thanks
for your pointer to the production system. I indeed was (still) looking
into the development system, shame on me :-)

--
Cheers,
    Robert