[Openstack-i18n] Updating Translations documentation for Zanata

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Sep 11 10:16:15 UTC 2015

I have updated I18nTeam pages to adapt the changes.
The "Tools related with RST documentation translation" in wiki page
:https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18n/Tools includes some Transifex CLI
scripts.
Who could help to verify how RST tools work for Zanata and update the
documentation here ?

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

"Elizabeth K. Joseph" <lyz at princessleia.com> wrote on 09/11/2015 01:51:26