[Openstack-i18n] Updating Translations documentation for Zanata

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Thu Sep 10 17:51:26 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

The documentation on https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Translations is
now out-dated with our switch to Zanata, and just this morning we had
a question about it in the #openstack-i18n channel.

For now, I've placed a heading on that page explaining that the
Transifex information is now out-dated, but we will work to get this
documentation updated over the next couple weeks.

If there's other documentation out there about OpenStack Translations
please let me know so I can make sure it's on my list to update.