[Openstack-i18n] Request for Assistance with OpenStack Diversity Survey

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Thu Sep 10 07:01:16 UTC 2015

Hi All,

As part of the OpenStack Foundation's Diversity Working Group. (
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Diversity) I am coordinating a survey of
the OpenStack community. The intent of the survey is the measure the
diversity of the community in various areas to determine priorities for
action.

The survey covers a great number of topics: gender, sexuality, geography
and language use. It would be of assistance if the survey could be
translated into multiple languages to maximise the ease with which the
people can respond.

There are about 15 short questions that would need to be translated. I'm
aware that additional work at this time of the cycle is probably the last
thing anyone needs, but if anyone is free to assist for any language,
please contact me. Even advice would be welcome if translation is not
feasible.

Also, if anyone is interested in participating in the Diversity Working
Group, check out the link above and come to a meeting.

Thanks!

Roland Chan