[Openstack-i18n] dashboard translation check site

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 14:14:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

> Hi, Elizabeth, Akihiro, Daisy
>
> Just a memorandum from the Summit session.
>
> We need share the operation process of Akihiro's
> personal dashboard translation check site
> before we prepare the our official check site.
>
> The check site is built with DevStack.
> Basic scripts for import and export tranlations are:
> https://github.com/amotoki/horizon-i18n-tools
>  * need update from Transifex client to Zanata client

I have two repositories for the horizon check site.
- https://github.com/amotoki/ansible-i18n-devstack
- https://github.com/amotoki/horizon-i18n-tools (tools for translation fetching)

The above ansible repo clones devstack, prepares local.conf and
extras.d/99-horizon-i18n.sh and setup a cron job to fetch latest translations.
extras.d was recently deleted in devstack, so we need some change.

Akihiro