[Openstack-i18n] Liberty translations are closing

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 15:46:24 UTC 2015

Hi Daisy,

Did you really merge stable-liberty branch back to the master branch?

At least the status of "nova" in Japanese translation is different from
what you reported about branch merging.

Nova Japanese translation status are as follows:
stable-liberty: 1174 approved messages, 2 unapproved translated messages,
63 rejected messages
master: 278 approved messages, 848 unapproved translated messages, 114
rejected messages

I haven't checked the detail, but honestly I cannot think over 800 messages
have been updated
after the feature freeze in Nova.