[Openstack-i18n] Liberty translations are closing

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Tue Oct 6 16:26:31 UTC 2015

Hello, team

We have finished Liberty translations.

Look at the achievements we have made within 1 month:

* Horizon translations
12 language teams finished Horizon translations 100%.
13 languages will be shipped together with Liberty.
They are: Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Czech,
English (Australia), French, German, Japanese, Korean (South Korea),
Polish (Poland), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish and Turkish
(Turkey).

* Nova message translations
3 language teams finished the translations of nova.po 100%.
They are: Chinese (China), Czech, and German.
12 language translations of Nova messages are more than 75%
and will be imported into Liberty branch.

* In total, we have translated more than 1 million words in 1 month.
(The exact number is 1037k.)
It's an amazing number.

Congratulations for those language teams,
and many thanks to the hard work of translators, reviewers and
coordinators.

We will conclude liberty translation from today.
According to Andreas suggestion, I leave stable-liberty in open status.
You could continue the improvement of stable-liberty versions.
All your improvements will be imported into liberty branches and shipped
with
the liberty stable releases.
As to the master versions, I have set them writable and merged the
translations
of stable-liberty versions into master versions.
Both  stable-liberty and master versions are open to accept translations
now.

Thank you again for your hard work.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)