[Openstack-i18n] translate.openstack.org upgraded to Zanata 3.7.3

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Nov 20 03:30:42 UTC 2015

Thanks to the work by Steve and Elizabeth.
I logged in translate-dev.openstack.org, and went through
the pages of projects, languages, glossaries, and editors.
They all looked same as before.
Our data are still there.
I don't have any troubles in translate-dev website.
Thank you.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)