[Openstack-i18n] [OpenStack-docs] Duplicated toctree of sidebar in translated install guides

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat Nov 14 20:26:48 UTC 2015

On 11/14/2015 07:19 PM, Akihiro Motoki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed translated install guides have a toctree in the sidebar twice.
> The example is http://docs.openstack.org/draft/ja/install-guide-obs/ .
> I filed a bug at https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1516079 .
>
> It is due to the change in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/237885/
> and I think it is because index.rst has two toctree.
> We are doing a special handling in tools/build-install-guides-rst.sh
> when generating a non-translated install guide.
> Do we need a similar handling for translated install guides?

Yes, I expect so

> The translated install guides are currently generated by
> doc-tools-check-languages and some infra jobs.
> I am not confident how they are involved.
> Any help would be appreciated.

openstack-doc-tools has the file
bin/doc-tools-check-languages that builds it - I guess it needs the
change from 237885 build in and then a new release.

Who wants to look at that? I will for sure take care of the new release
but would appreciate help with doc-tools-check-languages,

Andreas
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)