[Openstack-i18n] mark as read-only policy

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 10:55:49 UTC 2015

I think the current situation you see is same as expected
and what we discussed in our Monday meetup in Tokyo.

In my understanding, the master version is marked as read-only
during final translations for a release.
After the release the master version is open for translation again.
By doing so, while translators can work on the master version,
they can still maintain the stable release.

What is a problem you think?