[Openstack-i18n] Magnum, magnumclient translations?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu May 14 05:24:19 UTC 2015

The magnum project wants to enable translation, see
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/182835/ and
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/182848/

Is there any guideline from the translation team which projects get
translation enabled?

I know that enabling translation does not mean, something gets
translated - Davanum, keep that in mind ;)

Btw. magnum is an OpenStack project that provides a set of services for
management of application containers in a multi-tenant cloud
environment.
And so far we've enabled all projects in the OpenStack project. Only the
last months this was not done with each new project moving under the big
tent.

I'll review the requests today or tomorrow and will setup transifex for
the team unless I hear otherwise from the translation team,

Andreas
    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)