[Openstack-i18n] Horizon translation check site for Kilo

Douglas Fish drfish at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 19 18:49:47 UTC 2015

Thanks for the feedback on this. I think I understand the picture better
now: we really do have the infrastructure available, but somebody needs to
step up and make it happen. I'm interested in this and have at least part
of the necessary skills. My time is not well spent putting together the
script I was thinking of (unless that becomes part of the process of
setting up the service). Is stopping in for a chat in #openstack-infra the
best way for me to figure out what I might be signing up for?

Doug Fish