[Openstack-i18n] [OpenStack-docs] Translating RST source with Sphinx builds

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Tue Mar 10 07:57:41 UTC 2015

Thanks to Daisy's experimentation and great documentation on
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18n/Tools, we've updated the infra
scripts and the setup in openstack-manuals so that translation of RST
files can start now.

Uploading of the files to transifex is working now and I expect that the
import from transifex works as well.

Next is building a localized guide. The script is ready and I just build
a Japanese playground-user-guide document (script at
https://review.openstack.org/162424)

The change needs some minor integration work before we can merge it -
and then we need translated manuals.

Translators, don't translate the playground-user-guide manual, this is
just our test environement. Once it's ready, we'll tell you.

Looking at the translation side of RST souce, I'm happy now, the big
hurdle is done.

Andreas
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
       Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)