[Openstack-i18n] docs.openstack.org - What to put on translated pages?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sun Mar 8 18:27:40 UTC 2015

Reviewing https://review.openstack.org/#/c/162045, I noticed that the
patch adds all manuals to it - so both the translated Korean ones as
well as English titles.

In the past, the translated pages only contained links to translated
manuals but not to English ones. But I noticed that the Japanese index
page was changed recently as well and puts up all the document.

How do we want to continue here?

My suggest would be to only list translated manuals on a localized index
page to not confuse the users.

Andreas
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
       Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)