[Openstack-i18n] OpenStack interface in Indian languages

chandrakant dhutadmal cpdhutadmal at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 7 16:42:44 UTC 2015

Yes. We must welcome any individual who can spend time in contributing to OpenStack community.
Regards,Chandrakant Dhutadmal.

     On Saturday, March 7, 2015 12:28 PM, Tom Fifield <tom at openstack.org> wrote:

 Thanks for the detailed information. It looks like everything is under
control and we definitely we appreciate the efforts and want to assist
you in any way possible.

We have had translations contributed by an "organisation" rather than a
"collection of individuals" before (eg IBM kick-started several
languages), so it's no real problem in most cases. We're just friendly
people who want to get to know other language lovers if possible :) Of
course, if it's a freelance translator writing the words, we can
completely understand that they may not want to take the time to fully
join the OpenStack community.

However, those that are able to are very, very welcome :)

Regards,

Tom