[Openstack-i18n] OpenStack interface in Indian languages

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 07:17:25 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:29 PM, Tom Fifield <tom at openstack.org> wrote:
> I have created the following languages and made you a coordinator:
> Assamese, Bodo, Gujarati, Kashmiri, Maithili, Sindhi .

At some point it would be nice to have the contributors for these
languages introducing themselves. My assumption is that Chandrakant is
providing leadership and mentoring to a group who would be the actual
contributors sustaining and maintaining the UI translations across the
releases.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>