[Openstack-i18n] Turkish translation

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:10:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

Looking at transifex Turkish Language team, I see you in Turkish team.
I am not sure the current language coordinators are active.
Daisy or other some i18n team member can update it.
https://www.transifex.com/organization/openstack/team/670/members/tr_TR/

At now, we don't have common guidelines on translation processes.
Some language teams seem to use review in Transifex, but
we Japanese team does not use "review" in Trasifex because if items
marked as "reviewed" cannot be updated by normal translators and
it requires more burden on reviewer/coordinator team.
It depends on how each language team work.

For priorites, horizon and documentation are focused areas in many
languages.
For document translations, this wiki page may help you.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/docs-translation#Document_categorize