[Openstack-i18n] Turkish translation

Hüseyin Çotuk hcotuk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:45:48 UTC 2015

Dear All,

My name is Huseyin Cotuk, and i have been using OpenStack for more than
3 years in production. I am working for the Turkish government and we
operate an OpenStack cloud for governmental institutions, universities,
other research institutes and internal projects. Currently we have more
than 4000 cpu cores, 500 TBytes of storage and so on.

I am head of cloud department at TUBITAK ULAKBIM in Turkey, and while
OpenStack Days Istanbul yesterday, we met with Jonathan and Lauren. We
talked about our projects and i promised for the Turkish translation of
OpenStack dashboard for the Turkish community.

My organization TUBITAK ULAKBIM is also coordinating national operating
system (Pardus), and we already have a translation team for this OS. We
will work together with this translation team, and my team will review
the translations after OS team finishes.

My transifex id is huseyincotuk and the project name is openstack_turkish.

Best regards,
Huseyin