[Openstack-i18n] I18n team, OpenStack Project Team!

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Jun 3 10:06:18 UTC 2015

Hello, all

I'm pleased to announce that I18n team is approved by TC to become a
OpenStack Project Team.
We are now under the authority of the OpenStack Technical Committee.
In return, we could get some space and time to discuss our future
development at the Design Summits.
Our contributors could vote in the Technical Committee election.
This is a great milestone after I18n team was created.

Next, we need to figure out the criteria of our core members and active
members,
which might be different from dev team.
We will initialize the core team, then grow the team and increase the
contributions.
Let's work together to make it a successful team.

Best regards