[Openstack-i18n] Zanata? New translation platform for Kilo?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 12:20:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

I see there are some discussion related to Zanata in the last IRC meeting.
I have a question on the status of the transition to the new
translation platform.

When will the new platform be available to all translators?
Do we migrate our translation platform to the new one in Kilo?

If so, IMO we need to migrate to the new one and clarify
its basic workflow until Kilo-3 is released.
Many translations are done by volunteers who are not backed by companies,
so we need to provide enough time for them to learn new workflows.