[Openstack-i18n] OpenStack interface in Indian languages

chandrakant dhutadmal cpdhutadmal at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 12:44:26 UTC 2015

Hi Tom.
Thanks for responding to the email. I want to understand following things.
1) Which Indian language translations are already been contributed to OpenStack by other contributors.2) Where do we get information about all the language Maintainers/ Translators.3) What are the priority areas for translations. For example one needs to know which files needs to be translated first and from where do we get these files.4) Which are the platforms for contributing the strings etc.
We have already undertaken to translate attached files. So we need further clarification on whether we are going the right way ?

Regards,Chandrakant Dhutadmal.

     On Thursday, February 26, 2015 3:17 PM, Tom Fifield <tom at openstack.org> wrote:

 On 18/02/15 15:13, chandrakant dhutadmal wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> It gives me great pleasure in informing you all that C-DAC, Pune (Centre
> for development of advanced computing) has decided to contribute in
> translating OpenStack interface in all 22 Scheduled Indian languages.
>
> @Chandan Kumar has been helpful in getting started.
>
> Need to discuss this with language team leaders/ maintainers in order to
> avoid duplicate efforts. Please comment.

This sounds excellent. What help do you need?

Regards,

Tom