[Openstack-i18n] Transifex

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 04:21:34 UTC 2015

Hello Andreas,

I am copying & pasting from Andreas's comment to this thread:

+++
"Sorry, let me clarify this again:
* ATC is one year (voting rights for i18n)
* Free passes for OpenStack conference is 6 months

For ATC, you could take a one time snapshot as well now - going back to
1st of April, instead of saving it for later,"

=> Thank you so much for your nice clarification on ATC status and
summit free passes.

We would vote this issue (removing on Transifex site) on today's IRC
meeting, and yes.
We need contribution statistics data from Transifex, and I agree that
we can query and save Transifex statistics data (from April 1 2015 to
now) and later
we would merge this data with Zanata statistics data on next April.

And I am not sure exactly, but we might use openstack/i18n repo to store
Transfex related data
into a specific branch, not a master branch.