[Openstack-i18n] Transifex

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 13:34:06 UTC 2015

Hello Robert,

As far as I remember, on the last i18n irc meeting (Dec 03 2015 +6 UTC),
we discussed this issue.

During the meeting, meeting attendees found that querying to Transifex
statistics data
is needed to check ATC status for the next OpenStack release, Mitaka.

Please see the following link (meeting log) for more details
:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack_i18n_meeting/2015/openstack_i18n_meeting.2015-12-03-06.00.log.html