[Openstack-i18n] Upstream Training material publication

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 02:58:57 UTC 2015

Hello,

Yes, I have just checked that Korean Upstream Training material is now
on public web.
Thank you very much, especially KATO-san, for his kind effort and help
to configure and enable Upstream Training translation infra,

Although Korean translation in Zanata is now 100%,
more proofreading would be needed through our review progress.
After then, me or Korean team coordinator will add the link to
docs.openstack.org/ko_KR .

And, anyone interested in Upstream Training material translation can
work in Zanata
: https://translate.openstack.org/iteration/view/training-guides/master