[Openstack-i18n] HA Conversion to RST and translations

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Aug 27 10:06:26 UTC 2015

Dear i18n team,

The High Availability Guide is now nearly finished with the RST
conversion and we now have both old and new guide in transifex.

You have now these resources in transifex:

* high-availability-guide: This is the old DocBook version, it will soon
get removed. Don't translate anymore!

* ha-guide: This is the new RST version.

The HA team is still doing some rework of the new RST HA guide, so I
suggest you don't start translation of it yet until we tell you that
it's ready.

Andreas
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)