[Openstack-i18n] Final plans before translations switch to Zanata

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Aug 26 22:59:46 UTC 2015

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 3:51 PM, Carlos Munoz <camunoz at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Elizabeth, I will get working on some instructions for the migration of the user data.
>
> Just to be clear, I'm assuming that what you want migrated is:
> - List of languages

I understand that this one is tied to everything else, but we may need
to do some editing of this list for languages that were added by
admins and couldn't be deleted from the interface (like duplicates
that resulted from things being case-sensitive, dash vs underscore,
etc). These should be easy to delete from our import because they
shouldn't be associated with any users or projects. Daisy and StevenK
should have a list of what languages we do want imported so we can
clean this up.

> - List of users and open id's
> - User's memberships to language teams
> - User's permissions and roles (this includes admins and such)

Right, along with who are the specific language coordinators, we don't
have one for every language at this stage but I think Daisy set some
of them up.

> No other data will be migrated. Please let me know if there's something I'm missing.

Yes, I think that's correct.

Thank you!