[Openstack-i18n] Final plans before translations switch to Zanata

Carlos Munoz camunoz at redhat.com
Wed Aug 26 22:51:24 UTC 2015

Hi Elizabeth, I will get working on some instructions for the migration of the user data.

Just to be clear, I'm assuming that what you want migrated is:
- List of languages
- List of users and open id's
- User's memberships to language teams
- User's permissions and roles (this includes admins and such)

No other data will be migrated. Please let me know if there's something I'm missing.

Regards,

Carlos.

Carlos A. Munoz
Software Engineering Supervisor