[Openstack-i18n] Zanata migration on 9/7?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 13:52:31 UTC 2015

Hi Daisy,

I heard from other Japanese translators that we will move to Zanata on Sep
7.
Is it officially decided?

As far as I heard it was announced only on Transifex message [1].
After I heard that, I checked various place in Transifex but I could not
find any announce.
In addition, I completely disable Transifex message as almost of them are
useless.

Has it already been announced in this list? Don't we need to announce it in
this list?
I thought this list is the official place where this kind of important
information is announced.
Is my understanding wrong?

Akihiro

[1] https://www.transifex.com/openstack/teams/670/discussions/13508/