[Openstack-i18n] Zanata trial starts ! Please register and try - requirements before production

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Aug 24 08:25:35 UTC 2015

Thank you, Elizabeth.
If you could manipulate user database, it would be great.

Even a coordinator gets a OpenStack ID, he/she still needs to do the first
time "log in"
and then create his/her profiles, then his/her user id is shown up in the
user list.
If his/her user id doesn't appear in the user list, I could not assign
him/her any roles,
except waiting for him/her to log in.

The same thing happens when a coordinator wants to create his/her language
team.
The coordinator has to wait for the team members to do the first time "log
in".
There are 40+ language teams.
So creating language teams will be a time consuming work.
In September, we don't have much time to wait.

If you could import database, it will be a one minute task.
That will save us a lot of time.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

"Elizabeth K. Joseph" <lyz at princessleia.com> wrote on 08/22/2015 01:24:49