[Openstack-i18n] ATC candidates listing - Patch submitted

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Tue Aug 18 04:57:01 UTC 2015

Thank you for the explain, Tom.
The patch to openstack governance is submitted.
Again, the patch is just a temporary way for us to get discount codes and
vote right.
We will figure out an automatic way after we formally move to Zanata.

@ team, please help to review.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/213989/

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)