[Openstack-i18n] Upgrade translate-dev to Zanata 3.7.1 8/17 0100UTC

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Thu Aug 13 19:27:38 UTC 2015

Hello,

This is just a friendly heads up to let you all know that StevenK,
Carlos, and I will be upgrading the Zanata instance running on
translate-dev on August 17 at 0100 UTC. Expect the service to be offline
while we perform the upgrade.

Sorry for the trouble, but hopefully this pulls in bug fixes and other
improvements (some of which based on your feedback I am sure) that will
make the translate-dev experience much better.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Clark