[Openstack-i18n] Persian translate

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Wed Apr 29 07:59:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

Do you have a Transifex account? If so you can go to
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/horizon/language/fa/ and click
"Join team", If you don't have an account it's easy enough to create
one.
In case you won't get approved soon, feel free to contact us again,
also if you have any question  you can ask them on this list at any
time.

Take a look at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam and
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Translations to wrap your head around
our processes and infrastructure.