[Openstack-i18n] [OpenStack-docs] [openstack-dev] What's Up Doc? Apr 10 2015

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 08:16:53 UTC 2015

There is nothing like a good rage on a Sunday (yes Sunday) afternoon. Many
thanks, Monty. You helped me make glance work for my particular case; I will
limit any further messages to the docs mailing list.

For now I will use API v1 (export OS_IMAGE_API_VERSION=1), pending further
discussions in the install guide team. To me, install guides are more a way
to enter the OpenStack world than an official installation guide; no need to
expose newbies including myself to the complexity of v2.

Bernd