[Openstack-i18n] User Guides Changes

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Apr 10 07:53:31 UTC 2015

On 04/10/2015 09:42 AM, Ying Chun Guo wrote:
> [...]
> Can we improve our toolchain to support these ?
> I think the program logic to convert back would be a little complex.

Conversion back is complex indeed.

In general, we can improve our toolchain to do some transformations.

The question I have is whether we need this kind of conversion at all or
whether the manual step was sufficient since we will not get any
additional translated string with an improved toolchain.

Andreas
    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
        Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)