[Openstack-i18n] Horizon/Kilo, string freeze?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:19:29 UTC 2015

We don't have the exact date now.

>From my past experience,
the deep string freeze happens when RC1 is released and the
development for the next release is open.
After that there will be a little number of string changes because the
backport criteria becomes higher.
I am not sure the exact date of RC1, but it will be the late this week
or next week.
Horizon team promised RC2 for translations and the exact date will be
discussed after RC1 is cut.
This is the decision in Horizon meeting a month ago and I wonder why
the same question comes again.

We received questions on string freeze, so it seems the time for the I18N team
to update the definition of string freeze as the release process.

I hope someone else coordinates the date in the next release.
I am a bit tired of coordinating such things.

Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>