[Openstack-i18n] Horizon/Kilo, string freeze?

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Apr 8 03:32:33 UTC 2015

Hi, Robert

Horizon/kilo is not "string freeze" when we started translating.
Horizon is the web user interface.
It's hard to complete "string freeze" while they are working on bug fixing.
So their planned string freeze day is RC1, the first release candidate,
not the usually string freeze/feature freeze date.
And RC2 would be only for translation.

There won't be many changes.
We might need to keep an eye on the changes.

Thank you very much for translating OpenStack and bring this out to the
team.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)