[Openstack-i18n] Some more required changes in translations.

Yves-Gwenaël Bourhis yves-gwenael.bourhis at cloudwatt.com
Wed Sep 17 08:09:59 UTC 2014

Hi all.

We have some pending patches here:

https://review.openstack.org/121842
https://review.openstack.org/121879
https://review.openstack.org/121913
https://review.openstack.org/121957
https://review.openstack.org/121962
https://review.openstack.org/121972

These patches are *needed* to properly handle the translations in all languages, however if we merge them now you will have some extra strings to re-translate before the release.

Please give all your feedback to know if you can handle them in the shortcoming, or if we have to wait before merging.

NOTE that these changes allow you to properly translate the strings on the action buttons in Horizon.

Thanks.

--

Yves-Gwenaël Bourhis