[Openstack-i18n] Allow translators to translate BatchActions

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 07:36:13 UTC 2014

Thanks,

It is time to decide whether we should have this in Juno or defer it to Kilo.
I created POT file based on this change and uploaded it to Transifex
as Daisy requested
(https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/horizon/resource/openstack-dashboard-translations-experimental/)
For the detail change and differences from the original, please check
the original review https://review.openstack.org/#/c/91338/.

As I18N team member, I am happy with this change though there are a
couple of things to be improved.
On the other hand, we need to take into account the pain for
developers, and we need to discuss this
in the horizon team meeting this week (today).

Thought?
Akihiro