[Openstack-i18n] Infrastructure Translations Tools session at Kilo Summit

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Oct 29 19:40:37 UTC 2014

Hello translators!

Thanks for your work evaluating Pootle and Zanata, the etherpad[0]
will be very helpful to us. If others could chime in on Pootle in the
next week or so it would be great.

The Infrastructure team has reserved a spot in our track at the summit
next week in order to discuss the tools and next steps based on your
input and what Andreas and I have discovered about maintainability and
process with regard to both tools.

The session will be on Thursday at 11AM local (Paris) time:
http://kilodesignsummit.sched.org/event/d40800cfbdcd2c9cf752c3cede10cf6e#.VFFBi3VGh5R

Please join us if you're available. We've put some infrastructure
notes and what we expect from the translations team in the "Summit
session" part of our etherpad, so if there are other topics you wish
to cover, please add them there:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-translations

If you're not available to join, feedback here on list, on the above
etherpad or to Daisy, Andreas or myself is welcome so we can make sure
your opinions/suggestions are represented at the session.

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/translation-tools-comparation