[Openstack-i18n] OpenStack Docs and OpenStack Academy

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Mon Oct 27 04:22:57 UTC 2014

Hi all

sorry for cross posting

I have several schools, univs and company that join the translation
program, and there are discussion regarding this work. because this is
voluntaire based work

they want a "aknowledgement"

and this is my proposal to them

1. OpenStack User Group in their places (as sub OSUG).

2. OpenStack Translation Team

3. OpenStack Academic Team (because we start from Insallation Guide
and Training Guide)

In another area, the companies that work with me, now also bring to
become HP Helion Partner (and Sub Partner) and Ubuntu Advantage
Sub-Partner (Which I stand as partner of UA).

Any legal thing that I must process, that I can guarrantee this work
will grow the openstack movement in this country, and all the content
from OpenStack will manage in the same web with OpenStack ,
https://www.transifex.com/organization/openstack/

I got this idea, because slow process in translation, and there are
hugh 55.000 word we need to work :)

My propsal

If a school and univ commit to join the work, we can bring "OpenStack
Translation Team" or "OpenStack Training Guide Team"

but the logo of openstack is belong to "openstack foundation"

any idea all

Thx