[Openstack-i18n] Removal of Horizon translations for OLD releases from Transifex

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:22:13 UTC 2014

I got three +1 responses and no -1.

We seem to have an agreement that we remove translations for old releases
when a corresponding stable release is marked as the end of line.
All translations are imported into Horizon git repository, so we can retrieve
old translations at any time even if Transifex resources are deleted.

I will delete Transifex resources for Havana this week.
If there is any objection or concern, please let me know in I18N list.

--
Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>