[Openstack-i18n] Juno Horizon translation import

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 16:38:08 UTC 2014

Thanks all,
Juno translation import has just been merged into proposed/juno branch
a while ago [1].
We have 12 languages in Juno initial release.

We can update our translations in Juno stable updates,
so if you find not good pharase in your translations we have several
changes to update :-)
Juno stable update is a good chance to import new translations too.
I know some languages cannot meet the deadline of Juno release.
I hope we have progress in the next stable updates.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/127239/

--
Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>