[Openstack-i18n] Juno Horizon translation import

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Tue Oct 7 00:32:52 UTC 2014

The 98% completion rate is caused by the incomplete of Kilo translations.
( I think, translation memory might has small issues in Transifex.
I don't know why some strings in Kilo,which are exact same, don't be filled
from translation memory )

Only Spanish and English (United Kingdom) have untranslated strings
remained in Juno.

So 95% is a fine rate for me.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)