[Openstack-i18n] Removal of Horizon translations for OLD releases from Transifex

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 09:29:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

I would like to discuss when we remove Horizon translations for *old*
releases from Transifex.

My proposal is to remove translations for old releases when a
corresponding stable release is marked as EOL (end of life). After the
final release of some version, the corresponding Transifex Horizon
resources will be removed.

Havana is now EOL and 2013.2.4 release on Sep 23, 2014 is the final
Havana release. If the above proposal is accepted, we will remove
Havana translation.

Thought?