[Openstack-i18n] Notices about Horizon translation

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Thu Oct 2 12:43:27 UTC 2014

Hello, all

Horizon translations for Juno is almost over.
Now there are 11 languages reaching 97% completion rate:
Chinese (China), Japanese, Chinese (Taiwan), French,
German, Polish (Poland), Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish,
English (United Kingdom), English (Australia), Korean (Korea).
Congratulations to those translation teams, and many thanks to the
coordinators and translators.

There are some notices I would like to let you know.

1.
Horizon RC1 (release candidate 1) will be cut in 1 day or 2.
There are some string freeze exceptions in RC1 in recent days.
Please pay attention to the resources update in Transifex even after you
complete the translation.

2.
After communication with Horizon team, Horizon RC2 (release candidate 2)
will be only for translations.
We got an extra one week to work on the translation after RC1.
The deadline for translation is set to Oct. 9th for the moment.

3.
After RC1 is cut, the Juno dev code repository will be changed from
"master" branch to "stable/juno" branch.
At the same time, the links to Juno translation resources in Transifex will
be changed and suffixed with "*-juno".
I will let you know when the changes are made.
Please pay attention to my following emails.

Thank you very much for your hard work!

Best regards