[Openstack-i18n] Comments for translators in Horizon source codes

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:56:21 UTC 2014

Even now we can have translator notes if the notes are placed at a
correct location.
The problem is the limitation on a location is tight and developers
easily make a mistake.

In my side, translator notes exists in the POT file [2] after  the fix
[1] is applied,
so I am not sure the problem https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/22578 exists.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/125329/1/horizon/test/test_dashboards/dogs/puppies/tables.py
[2] http://paste.openstack.org/show/117439/